Hi Fox Island Preschool families! Please read this page to find out how to order packages and digitals. The gallery link is below.
– How to log in –
- Click on the link below and carefully enter a valid email address. Invalid email addresses will not receive digital files, receipts, or discounts on future photo sessions.
- Find your child’s class and then his/her individual album. Siblings are filed in the same class album unless they are enrolled in a different class, then they are in their own class album. Couple shots are in either one or the other sibling albums.
– How to order digital files –
- Select an image.
- Click “Buy Photo”, then click the “Items” banner.
- Click “Digital Media”
- For the full album add “Digital File All Album Photos” to your cart.
Or for single images add “Digital File” to your cart.
Digital files are emailed to you using the address you submitted to enter the gallery. If you have two or more children (siblings) and you are going to purchase the digital files please add “digital file all album” for EACH child and the discount will be added automatically.
– How to order packages, prints and canvases –
- Select the image you wish to purchase.
- Click “Buy Photo” in the top right.
- Select the package you want to purchase. To use the image, click “+ SELECT PHOTO” then add to cart. Packages are for a SINGLE image.
- For a la carte prints or canvases, click the “Items” banner and add the print sizes you want to your cart.
– Retouching –
I can do simple retouching like reducing minor redness or bruises, removing cuts or scrapes, whitening teeth, and clearing up acne.
- Select the image you wish to have retouched.
- Click “Buy Photo” in the top right then click the “Items” banner.
- Scroll to the right and click “Retouching” and select either for one image or the entire album.
- Please add “NOTE TO STUDIO” on the billing screen with specific instructions before you check out.
- Original photos are sent immediately and automatically by the gallery. Edited/retouched photos will be sent to you within 72 hours ONLY IF instructions are clear in the Studio Notes.
Prices are listed below.
I am happy to let you know that I donate 10% of my profits back to the schools I work with, so 10% of what you buy will go back to your school!
THIS GALLERY WILL CLOSE
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 21st AT MIDNIGHT!
Holiday shipping deadline is Nov. 30th.
If you want to see what sessions I’m working on, find me on Facebook and Instagram. Join my VIP email list here to get updates on discounts and giveaways.
PRINTS WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOUR HOME. FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $75. Tax is not included.
Shipping is not guaranteed by Christmas. Most photo lab deadlines are November 30th to possibly receive your order in time for the holidays.
Packages are for ONE image.
Package 1 – $22.00
(2) 5×7, (8) wallets
Package 2 – $32.00
(1) 8×10, (2) 5×7, (8) wallets
Package 3 BEST VALUE – $50.00
(1) 11×14, (1) 8×10, (2) 5×7, (8) wallets
Package 4 Family Sharing + Digitals – $89.00
(1) 11×14, (4) 5×7, (8) wallets, FULL DIGITAL ALBUM (one child)
Additional Prints & Add Ons
(1) Class Photo 8×10 – $13.00
(1) Class Photo 5×7 – $9.00
(4) wallets – $4.50
(1) 5×7 – $9.00
(2) 5×7 – $15.00
(1) 8×10 – $13.00
(1) 11×14 – $22.00
PLEASE download your photos before the gallery expiration (December 21st). Once you purchase the digitals, you will be sent a link. When the gallery expires, the link to download your photos also expires.
Single digital files – $15
Full album digital files for one child – $55
Full albums digital files for two or more siblings – $95
Full album digital files for three or more siblings – $115
CANVAS GALLERY WRAPS
12×18 | $140.00
16×24 | $160.00
24×30 | $220.00
Additional sizes and products may be available upon request.
Single image: $8.00
Entire album: $40.00 (please only add to cart ONCE – includes black and white)
All sales are final.
Refunds will not be given if you accidentally order the digital class composite and the full album.
As a gentle reminder, please do not screenshot the images of your child. It severely decreases the quality of your photos! And only purchase photos of YOUR OWN CHILD. I am a small business owner and my business and family rely on your support and trust.
All Photos Copyright Fox & Wagon Photography. Digital files are sent with a PRINT RELEASE. Photos may not be altered or changed in any way without the written permission of Stacy Turco.
Why do some kids have more images than others?
Some kids are willing to give a variety of expressions and some are more reserved. When I’m taking their photos, I often ask several questions or do a fun pose to create adorable reactions. Then while editing, I try to choose several unique images to fill your child’s album.
Something is wrong with the ordering. It isn’t accepting my credit card.
Have you confirmed that you’ve entered the correct expiration date, CVC, or Zip Code associated with your card? This is often a simple fix and usually the issue.If you’re still having trouble checking out, please email me at email@example.com with the following information: gallery name, the email address you used to access the gallery, child’s name, and the specific issue you’re having.
Where are my retouched photos? I paid for the digital files and retouching, but only received the unedited images.
Original photos are sent immediately and automatically by the gallery. Edited/retouched photos will be sent to you within 72 hours ONLY IF instructions are clear in the Studio Notes.
Can I share the gallery with my family?
Sure! All prints are shipped directly from my photo lab and digital files go right to the email address provided.
How long do I have to order?
The gallery will be live for THREE weeks. ALL ORDERS MUST BE PLACED IN THAT PERIOD.
When will I get my photos?
As soon as you place your order, I review it within a few hours and send it to my lab to be printed. The lab usually has your order printed and out their doors within 2-3 days. Shipping is where it usually slows down. Because of the holidays (and definitely the pandemic), delays in shipping are anticipated. Order early and avoid the holiday rush.
Do you also take family portraits?
Yes, I do! I LOVE including the whole family! I am currently booking sessions for January 2022 and beyond. Keep an eye out for some deals released on Black Friday, Small Biz Saturday, and Cyber Monday! I’ll be posting on Facebook and Instagram Stories.