FOR PARENTS AND SCHOOL DIRECTORS/BOARD PRESIDENTS
My goal is to provide a custom, unique experience to all families attending the schools who have chosen me to photograph their students. My service is personal and professional. Unlike large, corporate photography operations, I only take on a few, select schools each year so that I can provide superior customer service and artistic images.
I never force a smile and simply aim to capture the character of the children I photograph. No forced poses or faces, just the authentic child. The results are genuine portraits on a simple black background. I provide a light and fun experience for your children and take pride in providing an environment where the kids can relax and be themselves naturally.
What Services Do You Offer?
- I am a completely online operation. Families are linked to password-protected online ordering galleries. Galleries are set up according to grade, homeroom, advisory, or whatever grouping that makes sense for the school. Each child will be provided 4-6 images, presented in both color and black and white. The family may choose the photos they want to be printed, as opposed to having a single pose chosen for them by the photographer. I also provide unique product choices such as canvas gallery wraps and digital images for future printing and archiving. A detailed PDF describing all ordering procedures and shooting day preparation will be provided to each school to be distributed to families prior to photo day.
- Prints are ordered online and delivered directly to the school. EDIT: Because of COVID, my photo lab will print the orders and mail them directly to the families so it passes through a few hands as possible.
- I provide all equipment and personnel needed for photo day. Nothing is needed from the school other than class organization at photo time.
- I provide the school with all high-resolution digital files to use for yearbooks, website, school advertising, school IDs, or however the school wishes to use the images.
- I handle any questions from parents and families about ordering and products.
- I take staff photos and provide a complimentary print package for staff members as well.
- I am willing to work with schools to provide custom services that fit your unique needs.
Nothing at all! In fact, I donate 10% of my sales back to your school at the end of ordering. Or if your school does an auction or fundraiser, I would be happy to donate one lifestyle family portrait session! Email me for details.
- More personalized experience – I spend time with each child in order to ensure the most authentic expressions are captured
- Parents have control over the choice of which photos to order instead of hoping the photographer prints the best one of their child
- More choices of products to purchase, including digital files, prints, and canvas gallery wraps
- Yes, my rates are competitive with some of the major school photography companies in the area. There is no money due upfront and no charge to the school itself. I offer a variety of packages and a-la-carte products to fit everyone’s needs. I also donate 10% of the sales back to the school!
- I work with each individual school to schedule shoots at any time during the academic year. My books are open for the 2022-2023 school year. If you are a part of a homeschool or school that meets during the summer, I’d be happy to chat! Send me a message by clicking the link below.
Let's Schedule Your Picture Day!
Use the form below to schedule your picture day. We’ll reach out shortly to work out the details. Thanks for your interest!