FOR PARENTS AND SCHOOL DIRECTORS OR BOARD PRESIDENTS
My goal is to provide a custom, unique experience for each school. Unlike large, corporate photography operations, I only take on a few, select schools each year so that I can provide superior customer service and artistic images.
My goal is to capture each child’s authentic personality and never to force a smile. The results are genuine portraits on a simple black background. I provide a light and fun experience for your children and take pride in providing an environment where the kids can relax and be themselves naturally.
I service the Tacoma area and nearby surrounding cities.
What Services Do You Offer?
- Completely online. Families are linked to a protected online ordering gallery. Galleries are set up according to grade, homeroom, or advisory. Each child’s album will include 4-6 images, presented in both color and black and white. Families choose the image(s) that they want to print, instead of having a single pose chosen for them by the photographer. I also provide unique product choices such as canvas gallery wraps and digital images for future printing and archiving.
- A detailed flier will be provided to each school prior to photo day.
- School directors choose the delivery. Choose between delivery to the school or ship to home.
- I provide all equipment and personnel needed for photo day. Nothing is needed from the school other than class organization at photo time.
- Yearbook files and service stickers. I provide the school with one high-resolution digital file for each student to use for yearbooks, website, school advertising, etc. Service stickers are an added option for student files.
- Student and/or Staff ID cards. I will work with the school director to create ID cards for students and/or staff.
- Customer Service. I handle any questions from parents and families about ordering and products.
- Complimentary print packages are available for staff members.
- I can create custom services that fit your unique needs.
Nothing at all! In fact, I donate 10% of my sales back to your school at the end of ordering. Or if your school does an auction or fundraiser, I would be happy to donate one lifestyle family portrait session! Email me for details.
- More personalized experience – I spend about a minute with each child in order to ensure the most authentic expressions are captured.
- Parents have control over the choice of which photos to order instead of hoping the photographer prints the best one of their child.
- More choices of products to purchase, including digital files, prints, and canvas gallery wraps.
- Yes, my rates are competitive with some of the major school photography companies in the area. There is no money due upfront and no charge to the school itself. I offer a variety of packages and a-la-carte products to fit everyone’s needs. I also donate 10% of the sales back to the school!
- I work with each individual school to schedule shoots at any time during the academic year. My books are open for the 2022-2023 school year. If you are a part of a homeschool or school that meets during the summer, I’d be happy to chat! Send me a message by clicking the link below.
Let's Schedule Your Picture Day!
Use the form below to schedule your picture day. We’ll reach out shortly to work out the details. Thanks for your interest!